Thursday, July 28, 2022

I choose you

"You'll never be alone because I'll always be with you."
Love, Tebow
 My name is Jeff Fischer and Tebow is my service dog (my son). I live with chronic pain with FBSS (failed back syndrome) and PTSD. From mobility to mental and physical pain to financial hardships to personal and work relationships and so much more, these disorders have drastically affected my life in unfortunate ways. To be honest, at one point in time, I completely lost hope and all motivation to keep going. That is until I met Tebow in 2011. It was suggested that I get a service animal, so I decided to take a trip to the local animal shelter.
 (Simi Valley Animal Shelter-Ventura County)
As I was there, this adorable, energetic, Basenji/Chihuahua mix, caught my eye immediately. As the door opened, he jumped right into my arms and I knew instantly that we would become the best of friends. Little did I know, Tebow was also a survivor just like me!

🐾 WE SAVED EACH OTHER 🐾

This was the start of Tebow's and my journey of healing, rehabilitation, love, and survival. Please subscribe to our blog to hear our story! We look forward to sharing with all of you!!!

THE BEST IS YET TO COME ...



3 comments:

  1. You and Tebow were meant to be in each other's lives! The bond you guys share is simply remarkable and a real pleasure to watch! Thank you for sharing your stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tebow and I are meant to be with each other Love H

      Delete
  2. Tebow means the world to me .. I what Tebow andkeeps me on track . It's horrible living in horrible pain every day. Tebow keeps that smile on my face.Tebow always loved digging. Maybe we should start a garden so he can dig and could plant 🪴 Herbs for our BBQING. Tebow don't did up the flowers I want to take pictures of them first.its a great story what Tebow and I went through.

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year Eve